Connect with Community of Christ Campus Ministries groups here
Career, Academic and Personal Counseling (CAP) Center
Graceland University CAP Center – The CAP Center is here to help students become successful, serious, and self-aware individuals who graduate from Graceland University and move on for advanced study and/or productive careers
Follow the CAP Center online and get connected with tips and networking opportunities that can help you in your university career and in your future (whether you attend Graceland University or not)!!
- Graceland University CAP Center Pinterest Page – Lots of pins on everything from how to choose a major, time management, student success, to interviewing, resumes and how to dress!
- GU CAP Center on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/GUCAPCenter
- GU Career Services on Twitter – @CAPcareers
Articles and Websites for College and Campus Ministry
religion on campus-NASPA – by Leah Temkin and Nancy J. Evans
Religious Diversity (Spiritual Development of Young Adults in Higher Education) – by Rachelle Smalldon
CatharineCraig.com – Catharine Craig is a Community of Christ member and current vocational guidance counselor at Graceland University in Lamoni, IA. She blogs about some very awesome and relevant things that pertain to college students and all young adults today. Check out her inspirational posts on her blog Wake Up. Tune In. Create Awesome.
The Resident Assistant – This is a website for student leaders in Residential Halls. It provides a huge amount of program ideas, team-builders and activities for all kinds of purposes and needs of college students.
Journal of College Student Development – the official journal of the American College Personnel Association
NASPA (Student Affairs Professionals in Higher Education) – this site can connect you with publications, resources, and networking opportunities with people who specialize in working with college and university students. Definitely worth having a look!
- Student Development in College by Nancy J. Evans, et. al
- Working with College Students: Applying Student Development Theories to Practice by Lacy N. Karpilo, Ph.D
- religion on campus – by Rachelle Smalldon and Brandon Leindl