We are excited to be able to announce that after a successful completion of its pilot program, the Community of Christ Leader Institute will continue and is accepting applications for 2015!!
The program will run from January – December 2015.
Please share this application form with anyone you think might be interested or benefit from this opportunity! We have room for no more than 20 participants.
Here’s some important info you need to know:
- This program is NOT JUST FOR YOUNG ADULTS. The material is created with young adults in mind, but is more than applicable for anyone (18 or over) wanting to improve their leadership skills!! This is a great program for:
- new and/or aspiring church leaders (employees, pastors, congregational leaders)
- youth/camp leaders
- university student leaders
- World Service Corps alumni
- anyone wanting leadership training that can benefit them in personal or professional settings! (Looks great on a resume!)
- Participants are required to attend the three in-person retreat dates throughout the year(from our experience, this is the best part of the program anyways!)
- Retreats will be held in Independence, MO
- Participants can apply to complete an individual project or a team project with other participants
- This is a partnership program. Funding for facilitation, assessments, and materials will be funded by Community of Christ. Participants must provide funding for their travel, accommodation and food costs. (We recommend talking to your local congregation/Mission Centre about financial support.)
Please visit the Leader Institute page for more information about the program.
Don’t miss out. This is a great program and an awesome opportunity!!
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
The APPLICATION FORM is due November 1, 2014.