Church leaders heard our suggestions!
At Vision Project and other gatherings, YAs have offered ideas to members of the First Presidency and Presiding Bishopric for creating financial giving methods that will fit into our lifestyles. Many of us asked for a simpler system for automatic withdrawal.
And now it’s here!
Lots of us like the convenience of contributing to Local and World ministries via pre-authorized monthly checking account transfers (PAT). Many YAs requested that this process be all-electronic—no more printing and mailing in forms and canceled checks! So, all-electronic PAT is now up and running for contributors in the USA.
Just set it up, and it takes care of itself every month. Now you’re a consistent generous financial contributor who helps make mission happen all over the world!
- Fill out PAT form and submit securely online from www.CofChrist.org/give
- Choose amount to contribute to each Local and World fund
- $25 minimum total monthly contribution
- Contributions process the 15th of each month
- Changes or cancellations due by 1st of the month
- Congregational membership transfer automatically stops PAT
- For PAT in Canada, forms are available from mission center and congregational financial officers and on mission center websites